The Platinum Awards recognizes superior excellence in the multifamily industry. This program honors outstanding individuals and companies that exemplify high standards in their field, strive for excellence and serve their communities, their profession, and the association. Award categories include awards for individuals, companies, and apartment communities. This event will be held on November 9, 2018 at the Foundry at Rae's Creek.
Nominate an outstanding individual, community, or company today!
Award Categories & Descriptions
Platinum Awards: Owner/Manager Member Awards
Include information such as length of employment, size of property, number of employees you supervise, programs/activities implemented & how they positively affected your property/company, marketing/leasing/promotional activities, extraordinary service on behalf of your residents or customers, NAA Credentials or other certifications & designations held, involvement with the Apartment Association of Greater Augusta, and so forth.
- Manager of the Year
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Maintenance Technician of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- MVP of the Year: This award is designed for an individual that may not fit into a “traditional” employee category, such as a marketing professional, social media expert, janitorial services, resident services/customer service, administrative assistant, regional property manager, etc.
Gold Award (Company Award): Associate Member Award
- Associate Member of the Year: This award honors an Associate member company that exhibits extraordinary service on behalf of their customers, positively affects the apartment industry, and involvement with the association.
- Volunteer of the Year: This award is for an individual AAGA member that has gone above and beyond when volunteering their time with AAGA within the past year, through serving on committees and actively participating in association meetings, classes, and events.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: This award is for an individual that has been involved with the AAGA and its activities for many years, showing exemplary service to the apartment industry and the community.
- New Member Award (Members joined since October 2016): This award honors a new member in the association that has positively affected the apartment industry, shown extraordinary service, and involvement with the association.
Bronze Awards : Community of the Year Awards
Include the year the property was built, any renovations/remodeling activities, resident reviews, previous awards won, and submit a minimum of 4 photos of your property (interior and exterior).
Community of the Year: 1-10 Years
Community of the Year: 11-20 Years
Community of the Year: 21-30 Years
Community of the Year: 31+ Years
Click Here to Submit a Nomination Online
Click here for a Downloadable Nomination Form (PDF)